The company was established in 1956 in the province of Verona by a small firm producing mastic for the local market. In 1960 they started the production of abrasives (in magnesite or synthetic) for marble, but it was in 1981 that the company changed its name into Tenax spa and began focusing on expanding its product range. In 1998 it undertook a plan to set up new branches abroad – 8 worldwide – exporting to almost 100 countries, with a total of more than 250 employees.
Tenax has always invested significant resources in the Research and Development of products that are at the cutting edge of technology and answer the particular demands of customers worldwide. This has been possible thanks to three workshops in the company, all equipped with state-of-the-art technologies for studies in the inorganic chemical-physical field, and to a staff with specific competence for the creation of new products. For Tenax, the adaptation and implementation of facilities and instruments, together with the introduction of new technologies for the production processes, are the fundamentals for a vanguard production in quality standards.
Activities: Abrasives, mastics, resins, surface treatments
Materials processed: Marble, granite and stones
Registered and operational office: Via Boujdour, 33
56028 – San Miniato Basso (PI)
Operational office: Via Aurelia, 113
54038 – Montignoso, Massa Carrara (MS)
Phone: +39 0571.401482
Fax: +39 0571.43617
Web site: www.tenaxtoscana.it
Partecipates in: CosMaVe